Looking for the best dental office in the Lakeland, FL area? Visit Northside Family Dental!
Are you looking for a new dental office? In the Lakeland, Florida area, there are certainly several dentists who you can choose from. However, you don’t want to just choose any dentist, you want to choose one that will give you the confidence you need to feel comfortable getting the right dental treatments. Many people are apprehensive when it comes to dental visits, and the right dental office and dentist can make all the difference in the world. If you are considering a new dental office or are new to the area, our team at Northside Family Dental would love to talk to you. We consider ourselves to be the best dental office for patients in the Lakeland area and would love to answer any questions you might have about our services and our practice.
Here is a list of questions you may want to ask before you make your final decision. We are happy to provide you with honest answers to any of them!
- Are the office hours compatible with my schedule, and does the receptionist seem willing to work with me?
- Is the office within driving distance from my family’s home, work or school?
- Where did the dentist study and receive his training? What does he do for continuing education, such as conferences, seminars and workshops?
- What is the dental office policy on cancelling or rescheduling an appointment?
- Does the dentist accept my insurance plan? Do they accept customers paying cash? Are they willing to set up payment plans?
- Does the dentist walk you through procedures before performing them to ensure you understand the process, the cost and the expected outcome?
- Does the dental office appear to be clean and well-organized? Are there other amenities you might enjoy, such as television in the rooms, a waiting room for children, etc.?
- Do the dentist and staff seem willing to answer your questions? Is their demeanor what you are looking for: warm and caring, professional and informative?
When you come to Northside Family Dental, we do everything in our power to make you and your family feel comfortable. We offer services that we know will help a wide variety of people, including things like general dentistry, fillings, cleanings, x-rays and more. Whether you need general dentistry practices or more complex repairs such as crowns or implants, we can help with that, too. Because of our decades of experience working in both dentistry and in this area, you can have complete confidence coming to our dental office for your next appointment.
While we know there are many options for dental offices in this area, we hope you will consider us when making that final decision. We can answer all the questions above and any others you may have. We want our dental office to be your dental office and guarantee we will work hard for your smile! We offer a 10% discount for new patients, and would love to hear from you. Make an appointment with us today and find out what a pleasant experience going to the dentist can be.